RE/MAX Realty Plus agents and RE/MAX Masters agents are experts on the Syracuse Real Estate market. Below is the a Market Action Index graph illustrating the current real estate conditions in Syracuse, NY and the Median Price home price over the last 2 years. The charts below provide two sets of numbers: 7-day averages and 90-day averages. The 7-day averages are provided to give a real-time snapshot of the market while the 90-day average smooths out the peaks and valleys, giving you a more historically accurate picture of the local market’s health.
Data provided by and Altos Research LLC ©2013 www.altosresearch.com
The Market Action Index (MAI) chart above illustrates the balance between supply and demand using a statistical function of the current rate of sale versus current inventory. An MAI value greater than 30 typically indicates a “Seller’s Market” because demand is high enough to quickly absorb available supply. An MAI value below 30 indicate a “Buyer’s Market”. Check out the latest listings in Syracuse New York below. Click the button at the top of the search to start browsing properties.
Find homes for sale and real estate in Syracuse NY using the quick searches below.
- Syracuse NY Homes for Sale
- Syracuse NY Luxury Homes for Sale
- Syracuse NY Affordable Homes for Sale
- Syracuse NY Commercial and Investment Property for Sale
- Syracuse NY 13201 Homes for Sale
- Syracuse NY 13202 Homes for Sale
- Syracuse NY 13203 Homes for Sale
- Syracuse NY 13204 Homes for Sale
- Syracuse NY 13205 Homes for Sale
- Syracuse NY 13206 Homes for Sale